Senior leadership structure
The NCA Board is made up of executive and non-executive members and is chaired by Director General Dame Lynne Owens.
- Director General (NCA): Dame Lynne Owens CBE QPM MA
- Director General (Operations): Steve Rodhouse
- Director General (Capabilities): Nina Cope
- Director General, National Economic Crime Centre: Graeme Biggar
- Chief Financial Officer: Philip Lloyd
- Non-Executive Director: Nicholas Alston CBE MA
- Non-Executive Director: Reshard Auladin
The Board is supported by a number of sub-committees, including an pdf Audit and Risk Assurance Committee (ARAC) (36 KB) chaired by a Non-Executive Director.
The NCA Independent Reference Group provides advice to the Board on novel or contentious issues that may present ethical, moral or reputational concerns.
Information on the conduct of the NCA Board is available in the pdf NCA Code of Conduct for Board Members (190 KB) and the pdf NCA Code (163 KB) .
The Director General and Deputy Directors General are supported by a wider team of directors who provide senior operational oversight.