Commercial is a major corporate function in Government and getting the right commercial capability is at the heart of Civil Service Reform.
The NCA Commercial Department is currently undertaking a period of rapid development, including the adoption of Government Commercial Function standard, and is focused on finding ways to continuously improve and transform our function.
The Commercial Department work directly to the NCA’s Chief Financial Officer to deliver high quality and professional procurement activities and contract management for all areas of the Agency.
The team is structured on a category basis across a highly diverse portfolio of goods and services:
• Digital & Technology
• Estates & Facilities Management and Travel
• Professional Services and Communications
• Specialist Goods & Services and Fleet
• Office Supplies and Personnel Services
• Learning and Development
• Commercial Policy, Governance and Assurance